Lagos State Polytechnic invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer
- The Assistant Chief Security Officer is responsible to the Chief Security Officer in the discharge of responsibilities and duties within the security architecture of the Polytechnic
- He is responsible for the effective co-ordination of security in and around the three Campuses of the Institution located in Ikorodu, Isolo and Surulere.
- A good University Degree will be an advantage plus professional qualification(s) in security from a reputable Institution
- Candidate must have at least 9 (Nine) years post qualification security experience in an Institution of higher learning
- A serving or retired Officer not lower than the rank of a Deputy Superintendent of Police or its equivalent in other services
- The person must be a goal getter, highly organized, very resourceful, must have sound health, be innovative, hardworking and competent
- He must be a good personality and good managerial skills and personal integrity
- The person must be a leader and a team player capable of working with minimum supervision
- Experience and exposure in intelligence and surveillance duties will be an added advantage.
Conditions of Service
- The basic salary attached to the post is CONTEDISS 11
- Other allowances and fringe benefits are as applicable to similar positions in tertiary Institutions in Nigeria and as may be determined by the Governing Council from time to time.
Vision and Mission Statement:
- Candidates should give their Vision and Mission statement for the Security network of the Institution’s three (3) Campuses located at Ikorodu Isolo and Surulere.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward ten (10) copies of each of their typewritten Applications and Curriculum Vitae giving the details in the following order:
- Post Desired
- Full Name, with Surname Underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- Nationality and how acquired
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail address
- Mobile Phone Number(s)
- Marital status, Number and Ages of children
- Educational Institution(s) attended with dates and Qualifications attained
- Previous Employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employer
- Post and Salary (Evidence of salary will be demanded at the interview)
- Publication(s) (if any)
- Name of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal)
- Normal signature.
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a
sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand cover “Assistant Chief
Security Officer” and addressed to:
Lagos State Polytechnic,
Ikorodu – Lagos State.
Note: Applicants should request each referee to forward confidential report directly to the Registrar.