The Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- Candidates should have at least a second class (Lower Division) Honours Degree in relevant fields (e.g. Arts, Social Sciences, Administration etc) from a recognized University. Possession of Master’s Degrees will be an additional advantage.
- Candidate must be computer Literate
- Candidates must have at least twelve (12) years Post qualification experience.
Terms of Appointment
The appointment is a tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years which may be renewed for another term
Salary for this position is in line with consolidated Tertiary institutions salary structure (CONTEDISS).
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with 15 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full Name;
- Place and date of Birth;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Academic and professional qualifications with dates (Copies attached);
- Statement of work experience including full details of former and present posts;
- Name and Address of three referees.
All applications are to be submitted to the office of the “Registrar” via the address below:
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
No 3 Isa Kaita Road Near Motel Junction,
G.R.A. Katsina P.M.B 2227,